Rossana Orlandi

In Milan in a narrow and quiet street, away from the heavy traffic, there is a charming concept store created years ago by another smart lady, Rossana Orlandi. The first moment you see the gate you’ll know that something unusual is waiting for you inside.


I Saloni 2010 447
Entering the courtyard you are amazed by the variety of furniture, objects, artifacts, all surrounded by a lush vegetation. Is this in Milan you would ask? Yes it is indeed!

I Saloni 2010 449
A fairly new chair by Urquiola near a 1970 garden ornament.


I Saloni 2010 457
In one of the several rooms inside there is a collection of items rescued from old shops (Perrier is a contemporary piece perhaps?).



I Saloni 2010 463
A clever arrangement of old glass shades, now almost a sculpture.



I Saloni 2010 467
Turquoise on display.



I Saloni 2010 471
The Campana brothers once again, with their extravagant series of colorful vases.



I Saloni 2010 470 


I Saloni 2010 478
Espresso cups right from the 50’s.



I Saloni 2010 475
An array of objects and again a salvaged set of boxes from an old store.



I Saloni 2010 480
Old ornate plates create a totemic object.


I Saloni 2010 460

The old window expands the space into a great natural garden.

An unusual place to enjoy while discovering eclectic pieces of interior decoration.


Photography by Albarosa Simonetti
You have read this articleInterior design / Stores / Tent London Interiors with the title Rossana Orlandi. You can bookmark this page URL http://tentlondon.blogspot.com/2010/06/rossana-orlandi_18.html. Thanks!
Write by: A-Efendy - Friday, June 18, 2010

Comments "Rossana Orlandi"

Post a Comment