Congratulations to Elle Decor and to Michael Boodro


From a Press Release I just received:

"ELLE DECOR, the #1 brand in the shelter category, is where style lives.
New York, NY, August 23, 2010:
"ELLE DECOR NAMES MICHAEL BOODRO EDITOR-IN-CHIEF"


"Leading Design Magazine Promotes From Within and Retains Editorial Staff (...) ELLE DECOR will also retain its core editorial team led by Anita Sarsidi, Florentino Pamintuan and Vicky Lowry (...) In addition to Mr. Boodro’s promotion, Anita Sarsidi has been promoted to Design Director and Florentino Pamintuan has been elevated to Creative Director. Vicky Lowry will assume the Executive Editor title at the magazine (...)

Congratulations to the new Editor in Chief, I am sure the magazine will be a joy to read as it was with Margaret Russell and speaking about her finally, since she will now be its Editor in Chief, I will buy again Architectural Digest American version. I avoided it for years, finding it not interesting. My favorite AD were always (you guessed) Italian, which my mother started collecting, and at times, when I felt more courageous, since I don't speak German, the German version, both fresh, innovative, full of style.
What is better than having in your hands a beautiful magazine? Yes, I am a blogger, but an avid "paper" reader too, I love books and I love my favorite magazines.

If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment, please click on My Blog
You have read this articleInterior design / Magazines / Tent London Interiors with the title Congratulations to Elle Decor and to Michael Boodro. You can bookmark this page URL http://tentlondon.blogspot.com/2010/08/congratulations-to-elle-decor-and-to_23.html. Thanks!
Write by: A-Efendy - Monday, August 23, 2010

Comments "Congratulations to Elle Decor and to Michael Boodro"

Post a Comment