Milan musings

I Saloni Milan
Good Monday everyone…
Not much time to blog so I will propose you to read the interesting post
from the Blog Informed, written by Paul Sjaarda, part of the team at Inform Interiors, the iconic furnishings and lightings source in Vancouver.

He is presently in Milan for I Saloni, the annual major furniture fair where I could not go this year, so it is great to be at least virtually in Milan through Paul’s adventures.


cafe
I am going to sip the cappuccino with him in the morning, then take the crowded Metro to the Fairground, when returning to the city centre I will jump on a bike of the fantastic service BikeMi to go to an event at a showroom…


 Tent London Interiors with Barnaba Fornasetti at I Saloni 2011
like this one last year at Nilufar Gallery with Barnaba Fornasetti, son of Piero


Tent London Interiors and Patricia Urquiola at I Saloni 2011
I will have a chat with Patricia Urquiola at another event…then stop for  a pre-dinner drink at Bar Basso (see my previous post on this famous Milanese cocktail place where I started appreciate Alexander, Manhattan, Negroni and of course the huge Mangia e Bevi)



I Saloni 2010 341
and finally, after a nice dinner in Brera area I will go to one (or two?) Design party…



Knoll party I Saloni 2011
So easy and I am not tired yet, it is only virtual, remember?



Tent London Interiors at I Saloni, Milan
Tomorrow is another day and I may rent a Fiat 500 to go to Zona Tortona.

I truly miss the action and the excitement of this crazy-fabulous-fun-exhausting week!

And don't forget to play the game: Can you guess whose house is this?



©2012 Tent London Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".


Tent London Interiors now offers also online consultations so please send an email and we can start the process. It will be an investment in happiness at home, a well designed house is always a good part of a great life and a beautiful room will make you happy every time you walk in!
You have read this articleDesigners / Events / I Saloni / Interior design / Milan / Tent London Interiors with the title Milan musings. You can bookmark this page URL http://tentlondon.blogspot.com/2012/04/milan-musings_16.html. Thanks!
Write by: A-Efendy - Monday, April 16, 2012

Comments "Milan musings"

Post a Comment