The joy of winter


Well, not officially winter yet but we had snow and very cold days lately so I am stretching a little.  I hope you are enjoying December, a month full of surprises and lights.
Yesterday I finally put up my tree and this year I felt more turquoise than ever so I bought many small tassels, after all I am a designer and I love to style interiors. I also added turquoise silk ribbon around the tree, saving my red one for future uses. Every year I add some hand blown glass ornaments, all full of colors like the ones I had as a child.


This year I found beautiful pinecones which are also my favorite turquoise color.


Christmas 2010 063
Tent London Home Decor project
Enjoy this month of "giving" and let's not forget the less fortunate!

If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section.
I love to hear from you!
You have read this articleHolidays / Tent London Interiors / The Joy of with the title The joy of winter. You can bookmark this page URL http://tentlondon.blogspot.com/2010/12/the-joy-of-winter_4.html. Thanks!
Write by: A-Efendy - Saturday, December 4, 2010

Comments "The joy of winter"

Post a Comment